Why should you attend?
The growing number of organizations that support remote work has increased the use of cloud computing services, which has, in turn, increased the demand for a secure cloud infrastructure proportionally.
This training course is designed to help participants acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018. It provides a comprehensive elaboration of cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud-specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Cloud Security Manager Certificate demonstrates your ability and competencies to manage a cloud security program based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Cloud security and information security professionals seeking to manage a cloud security program
- Managers or consultants seeking to master cloud security best practices
- Individuals responsible for maintaining and managing a cloud security program
- Technical experts seeking to enhance their cloud security knowledge
- Cloud security expert advisors
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a cloud security program
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and competence to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program
- Acquire the practical knowledge to advise an organization in managing a cloud security program by following best practices
Examination : Duration: 3 hours
The “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental principles and concepts of cloud computing
- Domain 2 : Information security policy for cloud computing and documented information management
- Domain 3 : Cloud computing security risk management
- Domain 4 : Cloud-specific controls based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 and best practices
- Domain 5 : Cloud security awareness, training, roles, and responsibilities
- Domain 6 : Cloud security incident management
- Domain 7 : Cloud security testing, monitoring, and continual improvement
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below.
You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about Cloud Security Manager certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the
Introduction to ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018, and the initiation of a cloud security program
- Training course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental cloud computing concepts and principles
- Understanding the organization’s cloud computing architecture
- Information security roles and responsibilities related to cloud computing
- Information security policy for cloud computing
Cloud computing security risk management and cloud-specific controls
Documented information management and cloud security awareness and training
Cloud security incident management, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement